After years of building up an impressive resume for themselves, Anne Perry and Tracy Allen decided to partner up. It was the point when their real estate careers really took off. Now, the Hawaii real estate duo has conquered a large share of the market and sells some of the most prestigious properties in Honolulu, especially in the larger area around Diamond Head, Lanikai, and Kahala. Both realtors give the same advice to their younger peers: “Work together, network as much as you can, and never ever underestimate the power of your support system.”
Especially early on the sales a realtor gets from their personal network can make all the difference. A friend’s selling and putting their trust in you can be the start to an amazing career and a spring board into a new price range. Especially, if you’re dealing with the mid range price range in your market in can be particularly tough to break into the high-end price range. Ann Perry remembers selling condos and going to $5+ Million homes by seeking out opportunities to connect with the rich and famous. She would attend conferences, go to networking events, and spend time at golf clubs and charity events attended by many of the wealthiest individuals in all of Hawaii’s prestigious Honolulu island. The connections she made did not immediately bear fruit, but a couple of years later she landed a listing in the high-end market and never looked back.
New realtors looking to start their career are highly advised to do the same. It’s up to you to take the step to become a real estate guru and build your luxury empire.
For advice reach out to these two inspiring women who have been dominating the Hawaii Luxury real estate markets for over a decade. You can find their contact information on: www.perryallenhawaii.com.…
Real estate companies really open up a lot of opportunities and employment options. They are not only great in money making but they also provide you to own your business and work according to your own conditions and will.
It offers incredible career options and a platform to grow. Although there are many types of challenges and intense competition in this business, but once you decide giving 100% time and dedication to your work, the benefits are countless. Having a fully fledged career in real sector is quite rewarding as well. Although you must have a strong network because only then you can expand your marketing skills and get good control over residential to commercial plots. Well, there are many other reasons of having a career in real estate. Let’s know what they are:
- High business growth: There is actually no limit of development in this business when you give proper attention to the business. With better marketing strategies and skills, you can assure great income using your business.
- Great returns: Property dealing and real estate is among those types of businesses that ensures the owner with incredible returns on the investments. This is the most fruitful benefit of having a real estate business.
- You get to be your own boss: You are your own boss in your business and you can manage your own time effectively with this. You can invest whatever time you want to invest because it’s your own business and you don’t have to answer anyone. You get to work independently, mage your schedules on your own and decide how much you want to spend.
- Networking always helps to score: You can use your networks in building even better relationships with them and get multiple agents in your circle. This way, you get to know about the ethics and nature of work and you can easily make successful deals this way.
- Great scope: Real estate business can grow tremendously and it has great future scope. It usually starts with a person or in partnership, but things can speed up later once you start getting deeper knowledge and wider connections in the business. Mainly the income of a real estate agent is controlled by the amount of investment but once you start making bigger deals, it has no limits.
- The real estate market is ever lasting: This is one of the best advantages of getting into the real estate sector. The economy of any country depends largely on the real estate sector of the country and the property that is sold per year. The real estate market never dies because with the growing population every day, people have more requirements of homes and flats and they always want to invest in properties. Thus, real sector is the vastest growing industry that is not going to fall apart ever. Even if the economy of the country is not favorable, nothing actually has any effect on the growth of this business.